
For the first month that we were here, we only found time to take pictures after dark. It gets dark about 6 P.M. all year. It is the end of summer now, and soon the rainy season will start. This view is the back of the temple showing the stained glass windows. It is the first view we saw when we arrived in Recife caming over the bridge that is very close to the temple.

We finally remembered to take a camera with us during the day! We really enjoy our service in the temple. We are there each afternoon, Tuesday through Saturday. If we leave the temple at 5:30, it is dusk and when we leave at six or after it is dark (even in the summer!)
It is a really beautiful temple.
Grandpa and Grandma
3 comments:
We love the blog! It won't be dull to us. Annika said "That's beautiful, they are lucky to live in that". I reminded her you live near the temple in another building. It is still a really neat place to live!
Hey, Mom & Dad pretty pretty hip joining the blogging world! I've been contemplating if I'm too old to join in on the fun...I guess not! Love, Sandra
I loved seeing your pictures of the Temple. I hope to see some pictures of your sightseeing break/vacation. Sounds like you are spending most of it doing some of your/our own family history.
Love,
Sam
Post a Comment