Happy Birthday! Here are some lembrances:
I remember cuddling you and sometimes walking the floor with you. You did not like the transition to cow’s milk and would not drink it, so I gave you yogurt mixed with what we called strawberry guavas. They were naturally sweet, a nice deep pink color and about the size of strawberries. They grew wild in the hills above Laie. We would hike up there when they were ripe, pick all we could and then make a pulp and freeze it. You really liked the yogurt/guava combination.
I didn't know that you were trying out camoflage at an early age. I am not sure who was the face painter, but I assume that he who has the least paint on him did most of the painting.
1 comment:
Mom, Thank you so much for posting this. The girls and I loved it!
Happy Birthday Sam!
Post a Comment