The monkeys like to play hide and seek. It is hard to spot them up in the trees. They travel in groups. There were actually four in this group. Can you see three in one picture?
It is amazing how they survive in a city of three million people! We do live near the river and they probably use the folage along the river for their monkey highway. Time to say goodbye. We hope to see them again.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow! Fascinating! They look tiny! I couldn't see the second set of pictures, but looks like fun! We need to figure out a time to skype. Lucy and Kate are growing up too fast!
I wish I had monkeys in my back yard. Ava thinks she is a monkey!
I miss you.
Love Annika
Come on Grandma, four months, I want to see some more pictures. I can't wait for you to come to my graduation. I hope you enjoy your last couple of months on your mission.
Brian
Post a Comment