
Friday, February 13, 2009
It is about time that I put up a post. This picture was taken at the Christmas Social for women temple workers. It included a program, a short play, some choral music, and a game. Then we got to eat. As you can see there was a variety of food. With lots of refills and new things to sample waiting in the kitchens.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! It is so good to see a picture of you Mom. Glad you posted. We have missed you.
Even though your posts are few and far between, I must say, when you post, you're getting it right. The kids LOVED the post about the monkeys. They like to go to your blog every once in a while just to see the pictures of them. And this post was right down my alley. Pictures of food! (And my dear mother-in-law.) I hope you're bringing us home some fun recipes!
Wow, Looks like a lot of food! Did they play any rook. I have already delt the cards here in Klamath Falls. They are waiting your return.
Brian
Post a Comment